Thursday, January 27, 2011

Comments For Moderation

I have to apologise as I only realised there were plenty of comments waiting for me in the moderation mode. I thought (wrongly) that those comments were spams in general. I thought with 6,000 over daily readers, surely cannot have so few comments, right, or my readers are the silent type, lol.

So sorry, I will visit the comments moderation page daily from now on. It was silly because I still get comments coming through to my malaysiafinance gmail inbox, so I thought that was it. The reality is, a small percentage crept through and the rest are left in the moderation box... I was shocked and embaressed that there were 640 awaiting my moderation, of course most were indeed spams.

Those who requests a blog link exchange - I would have linked you guys up without you asking. If you have to ask, most of the time the answer is "thanks but no thanks". I cannot have 200 or 500 blog links on my page, can I? But I will still visit your blog first to see if it fits both parties. I will generally not reply to links requests. Thanks anyway. Btw, I often check my links and if you do not have at least a weekly posting, I will delete the link, heads up.

I will publish the genuine ones even the ones requesting me to look into certain stocks, but I really have no time to answer all. I will answer the ones I feel like answering, and if it does not involve much work. If I don't reply directly to your queries even after publishing yours, please do not take offence. Its a blog not a an enterprise, one person doing the things he love. If I try to answer all genuine queries, I will not be a happy person, and the blog will take over my life and career.

Cheers .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites