Sunday, April 17, 2011

What Now?

The Sarawak event came and went with a whimper. I told my good friend who was very long on the market that you can always buy back if it turns the other way. Trend is important if you are trading, i.e. holding stocks for less than 3 months. When you see some uncertainty in front of you, why not get out first, ask questions later. Even if I had to buy back a few cents higher, its the price you pay for certainty.



I shall not dwell on the elections too much, there was a mini wave but the machinery is still formidable. So, back to stocks, what to buy? I suppose the oil and gas counters are the way to go, again. I also still like Benalec and Landmarks.

The market opened too firm, which stunted potential buyers. It should pull back slightly and the trend up should be underway again.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UZEWWXaaqes/TZaS220UzoI/AAAAAAAAAcU/9CrXH9Fzong/s1600/Fan+Bing+Bing+BingBing+Scandal.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites