Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Worst CEOs List

I think some CEOs who may be following my blog, may have a sense of fear when they read the headline. I have my list of worst CEOs of Malaysian listed firms. One reader has posted that it would be interesting if I compiled such a list. While that may be fun, its a no win situation for me. I immediately make lifelong enemies. I also rule out any chance ever of being their right hand man and/or being paid handsomely by them sometime in the future.



Making up the list is not easy. We have to rule out the obvious, those in PN17 don't count anymore. Those indicted or have legal cases pending with SC also do not count. It has to do with failure to extract real value, failure to lead well, failure to unlock values, failure to respect minority shareholders or employees, a limited mindset, etc.

Let's make this interesting. I usually never have more than 10 comments from readers. If there are more than 20 postings from readers who would like to see such a list, then I will do it despite my wiser instincts - hey, live a little.

http://api.ning.com/files/J7munpuMaPKJGGVIRUyAqKKZEKHFln87XgMF1x*HfI1nOOq-zvrHgshu6ab0XhFt3emlnVQP5bRiLLsKjKLQKSG2F9kLLExa/AngelaBaby2_mrm_gallery_b_img_nav_mrm_watermark.jpg

p/s photos: Angelababy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites